[digiKam-users] Missing XMPs

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Mon Mar 11 16:34:38 GMT 2019

DK 6.0.0 appimage

DK is not moving the XMP files when moving from one album to another
within DK.

1. I move all the images from the cameras to the %root-album/raws
2. DK import them on start (so far so good)
3. In DK, I rename the images and delete the "bad ones" (so far so good)
4. In DK, I select the images and move them to the appropriate album
until I'm all done.

The problem is that I'm left with the XMPs in the %root-album/raws directory

https://i.imgur.com/Q6wUSce.png

and DK didn't create new/replacement XMP in the destination album.

Here are my settings:
https://i.imgur.com/ZmFEmQi.png

1. Am I doing something wrong?
2. Is this a bug?
3. Should I move the XMPs to the destination album?

--
sknahT

vyS