[digiKam-users] Advanced search: selecting by aspect ratio

Jürgen Blumenschein blumenschein at dokom.net
Mon Mar 11 09:53:20 GMT 2019

Hi all together,

First: great software !
I'm using 6.0.0 with ArchLinux on desktop and two notebooks with
mariadb and sqlite.

For a long time I tried on sunday selecting by aspect ratio, which
worked fine on my notebook with sqlite but not on the desktop with
mariadb.
The console said that the query was wrong.
I found out, that there is difference in the sql dialects:
the absolute function in sqlite is "abs( number )" in lowercase letters
in mariadb it's "ABS( number )" in uppercase.
Could it be fixed please?

Jürgen

Jürgen Blumenschein, eMail: blumenschein at dokom.net
Homepage: http://members.dokom.net/blumenschein
Am Quartus 17
D-44149 Dortmund
Tel.: +49 231 7217321, Handy: +49 176 5591 4562
public key:
http://members.dokom.net/blumenscheinJuergen_Blumenschein_(0xC9358EBB)_public_key.asc