[digiKam-users] digiKam-6.1.0-git-20190306T194846-Win64.exe: Image Editor -> Transform -> Crop to Selection missing?

Tom Cunningham TWCunningham627 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 7 16:17:48 GMT 2019

I gave digiKam-6.1.0-git a whirl and discovered Crop to Selection was missing from the Image Editor.  Did it move someplace?  Is there alternative/replacement functionality?  If not, shall I file a bug report?  BTW, thanks for all the great work you guys do.  We just got back from a trip to the Galapagos and all the blue underwater pictures I took popped back to their original colors after doing digiKam color correction.  Bravo!

Take care,

Tom