[digiKam-users] Removing Export services in digiKam 6.0

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:18:16 GMT 2019

Hi,

6.0.0 is a transition version where plugins cannot be disabled. This
feature will be restored in next 6.1.0, as you can see in this screenshot.

https://imgur.com/MZwXNCk

Note: 6.x do not use kipi-plugins anymore but a new plugin architecture. I
will give more details at 6.1.0 release announcement.

Best

Gilles Caulier