[digiKam-users] missing filename/captions in presentation mode

Ty Mayn tyrus.mayn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 03:30:45 GMT 2019

  I discovered that unchecking the box for "OpenGL transitions"
  caused the filename to display.  The Open Gl transition displays only the
caption if it exists and the progress counter in the presentation. The
progress counter is always in upper right corner and any existing caption
is centered and low and quite large font
     To cause  filename to display,  which is a much smaller font, I must
uncheck back to the standard transition menu.  I can do OK with this, but
is there some place in digikam to configure a larger font for filename
display in presentation mode?  I wonder too if there is any means to
present the filedate or modify date?