[digiKam-users] Can't Open Image in Gimp from DigiKam

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:20:29 BST 2019

There is an error message from KF5 when trying to call the "Open with" menu
that the file "/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu" is missing.

One possible solution is to create a symbolic link in "/etc/xdg/menus/".

sudo ln -s kf5-applications.menu applications.menu

Another would be to search the package that contains this file under
Kubuntu...

Maik

Am Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019, 21:04:29 CEST schrieben Sie: