[digiKam-users] Metadata for RAW files

Rafael Linux User rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:34:57 BST 2019

Metadata I want to change it's not photo parameters related, but "Autor",
"Credits", "Copyright" .... and so on. I have activated "read" and "write"
to "Element and in XMP sidecar", and I understand in RAW files case, it
should be write only to XMP files, not inside RAW files, that's fine.
Despite that, I only can change or "enable" checkboxes when over non RAW
files. In this screenshot, you can see I selected a RAW file and try to
change the "Credits" ... no option to do nothing about it.

[image: image.png]
However, if I select a TIFF file, I can enable/disable and write metadata
for "Credits".  :(