[digiKam-users] Compilations

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:11:56 BST 2019

>From a quick look it seems that tags are somewhat equivalent to
"regular" collections and advanced search to "smart" collections. In any
case when you compare different programs, it is usually not very
productive to look for features by name, as often different programs use
different approaches or even just different names for the same/similar
thing. It's more helpful to think in terms of use-cases, i.e. explain
what you do with collections in LR that you miss in digikam, and maybe
someone can point you to an approach to do the same or it can become a
feature request.