[digiKam-users] Fwd: Using the Image Quality Sorter

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:28:03 BST 2019

Ok, the problem is clear now. We have a problem with searching in the DB for
unassigned labels. If a "No Pick Label" is assigned, the image is also found,
but a non-existent pick label entry in the table must also be considered a "No
Pick Label". The left sidebar is also affected. I will fix it.

Maik

Am Dienstag, 11. Juni 2019, 06:50:43 CEST schrieben Sie: