[digiKam-users] Compilations

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Fri Jun 7 15:12:36 BST 2019

I'm already using this with a combination of tags and stored
searches. As for these tags being different from the regular tag, I
use "group (main tag actually called: 'group') | each
subgroup (sub-tag)"

BTW, I should have called it 'groupings' but I haven't tried the
renaming yet.

It could be done like in Lightroom, but:

1. To me, I already have the functionality.
2. I'd like to keep the devs on working on other stuffs, like less
dependencies on KDE (although I'm using KDE)

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS