[digiKam-users] Metadata for RAW files

Nicolas Boulesteix nico.boulesteix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:22:08 BST 2019

As it's a mailing list, I'm not sure you can add an attached file after
publishing your message... and I don't found any rw2 attached file in your
matter. So, I suggest you to open a file in the bugtracking system.

For editing metadata without "edit metadata" tool, I don't speak about
"metadata" right tab which only display metadata, I speak about the tab
just after the "map" right tab.

In this side tab, you have three tab in the top, one for title, description
and rating, one for keywords (or tags ?) and the last one for more
informations about picture like Author, credits, copyright, and more.

In this last tab, you can't edit directly informations, you have to create
a model clicking on the pencil symbol in the right of the first row used to
select the model.

Create a model corresponding to the credits, author and more you want to
set, and when done, in this tab, select the model and apply it to your
pictures. My side, it succeed to create an xmp file related to a rw2 file
with the updated content.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Boulesteix - Chasseur de Lueurs - http://www.photonoxx.fr