[digiKam-users] Metadata for RAW files

Nicolas Boulesteix nico.boulesteix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:07:00 BST 2019

Just try to download sample RW2 files on
https://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/panasonic-s1r/panasonic-s1rA7.HTM

And indeed, I can't set metadata with "edit metadata" tool located in
"element" menu like Rafael can't.

But, I succeed to set metadata for these file using the "legend" right side
tab. To do this for credit author copyright, it seems you have to create a
model of metadata (not needed for title, description and keywords), but, as
an alternative, you could consider to use this method waiting for a
solution to this bug.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Boulesteix - Chasseur de Lueurs - http://www.photonoxx.fr