[digiKam-users] Status on "No support to resync GPS data from digikams database into into jpg files" ?

Manuel Bock mbs at mbsnet.de
Thu Jul 11 16:10:14 BST 2019

Hi Rob,

did you try to remove and reimport the pictures? Deleting them from the collection of digikam should remove all corresponding database entries. Digikam will scan the metadata while reimporting the pictures an generate new entries in the internal database. Hope, that helps.

Regards
Manuel

Von meinem iPad gesendet