[digiKam-users] "Legible themes"

Rafael Linux User rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:13:51 BST 2019

I agree. DK theme colors have accessibility lacks. I'm web developer and we
use rules to avoid this situations. There are several sites in Internet
where you can check the accessibility degree of your the colours you
pretend to use. I don't know if KDE give developers tools to check the same
for UIs.