[digiKam-users] LinkedIn user group...

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 17:33:04 GMT 2019

OK, I have just been playing about with https://discuss.pixls.us/
My problem with it is mainly that it seems to be just a forum. I can
find no way to subscribe to a category in order to get emails for new
topics. This makes it a pull only website. That is too much trouble for
me. I need push so that things I want to know about get sent to me and
land in my email inbox. I have better things to do than visit a bunch of
websites, click refresh on each and try to work out what has changed.

Or am I missing something?

Otherwise it all looks good. There is useful stuff on there.

Andrew