[digiKam-users] LinkedIn user group...

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:52:52 GMT 2019

I like discuss.pixls.usĀ It is mobile friendly and it allows to reply via email.Plus there are many photographers over there already.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> Date: 2019-01-22  3:48 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] LinkedIn user group...
I asked the German Wikipedia for LinkedIn, especially the criticism. LinkedIn
sends unsolicited invitation emails to non-members, if not responding, re-
prompts. I have already received 2 invitations from you, which you probably
did not even initiate. ((:-)) It is interesting, to an e-mail address, which I
used perhaps 1 or 2 times provided. LinkedIn probably read your e-mail
history. I think there are no serious social networks in this world.

Maik