[digiKam-users] LinkedIn user group...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:16:55 GMT 2019

Hi,

Well the mailing list and SN group can be seen as duplicate. The advantage
of SB group is enormous as you can manage plenty of different topic group
at the same place.
The ML is only a place for this topic. that all. To share data it's
limited, to found previous post it's complicated. ML is good but not
perfect...

With the SN, users group do not have these limitations.

Everybody use a SN, more and less and are popular. If a project want to be
popular (from user viewpoint), it must be registered in SN.

G+ will disapear in a near future. Even if this SN was really comfortable
to use (better than FB for ex), with plenty of geek users inside, it has
never switch the proof of concept for me. It work there are users inside
but how many people use it really ? I'm sure that it's less than FB.

I dislike FB, for many reasons. The GUI is become weird in time. The
privacy is the hell. This SN is not serious.

At least, Linkedin is a SN dedicated to work, to find a job, to share
experiences. I know that M$ acquire the platform few years ago... and then ?

Gilles Caulier