[digiKam-users] LinkedIn user group...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:47:02 GMT 2019

Hi all users,

Due to Google+ shutdown in few weeks (thank Google for the support in long
term), I tried to found a professional social network alternative, more
serious than Facebook, and enough mature. As i'm registered to LinkedIn
since a while without to use it really, I explored better this area to
discover the Open Source community and i was surprised to see that mostly
all my contacts was already registered in this social network.

So, i created a new digiKam users group to LinkedIn :

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12186015/

If you have an account to this social network, you can join the game.

Best