[digiKam-users] select album in search window

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:48:09 GMT 2019

Hi Gilles thanks for your reply

answers inline

Le 19/01/2019 à 17:49, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> Le sam. 19 janv. 2019 à 09:23, frederic chaume
> <frederic.chaume at gmail.com <mailto:frederic.chaume at gmail.com>> a écrit :
>
>     Hi all
>

>     one painpoint I'm gertting regurlaly when using the search capability
>
>     I have hundreds of album within douzain of collections (mainly one
>     per
>     year).
>
>     so when I want to find for example all 3 stars from a particular
>     collection , I have to navigate across all the collections and album
>     manualy , which is a little painfull , anjd to redo each time I'm
>     setting a new search
>
>     my suggestions :
>
>     - allow expend/collapse in the album window of the search (I don't
>     see
>     it unless I miss something)

> that you can collapse/expend...

you are right, we can collapse album, but not collection (as we can do
on the left side menu)

and an option to collapse all collection and album would be helpfull

>     - allow a search to go the the desired album
>

> Use contextual menu from icon view, there is an option for you named
> "Go To..."

in the contextual menu I only have select, unselect, invert options.

I also forgot to mention that a lift on the right would be helpful, only
way I found is to use to rolling button of the mouse