[digiKam-users] face recognition: improve confirmation process

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 08:36:22 GMT 2019

Hi all

I'm playing with face recognition and I would like to suggest an
improvment. running this useful tool is taking time, but analysing the
result is also requiring lots of effort on our side.

after a run , I find new pictures in each people tab to confirm, but
when you hundreds of picture for a people you have to manually navigate
in this album to discover the ones to confirm. ideally if we could have
the possibiloity to filter out only the unconfirmed pictures within the
people album, this will save a lot of time, and even the possibility to
approve all those unconfirmed in one click that would be great !

that was a function proposed by PICASA several years ago for those who
usedit.

just let me know where I can submit it inot the wish list

regards and have a good week-end

frederic