[digiKam-users] select album in search window

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 08:22:35 GMT 2019

Hi all

one painpoint I'm gertting regurlaly when using the search capability

I have hundreds of album within douzain of collections (mainly one per
year).

so when I want to find for example all 3 stars from a particular
collection , I have to navigate across all the collections and album
manualy , which is a little painfull , anjd to redo each time I'm
setting a new search

my suggestions :

- allow expend/collapse in the album window of the search (I don't see
it unless I miss something)

- allow a search to go the the desired album

if this doesn't already exit, just le me know where I can submit this in
the DK wish list

I can share screenshot if needed

thanks

frederic