[digiKam-users] 2 monitors

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:39:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I use 2 screens here, and the embeded is ... "embeded", so with F3 it's not
possible to export the view on second screen.

But the slide show tool can be exported on the second screen and work very
well.

A second solution is to open file on editor to preview. As editor is a
separate view, it's possible to move it on second screen.

Best

Gilles Caulier