[digiKam-users] noiseware and digikam

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:51:17 GMT 2019

You can also process noisy pictures in open source darktable which has darktable-cli which can be called via digikam BQM per the Gilles comment below.
You can create a darktable style based on recommendations in this topic:
https://discuss.pixls.us/t/call-to-advice-for-fighting-color-noise/3366/2
Just my two cents...
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2019-01-13  12:34 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] noiseware and digikam
Hi,
BQM has a tool to run external script (bash for ex). If noiseware sofware can be called from CLI with delegate argument to process a file taken from a queue set in digiKam, so, you have a possible solution...
Best
Gilles Caulier