[digiKam-users] fuzzy image search

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 08:05:11 GMT 2019

resent wit new subject

2 opened question on fuzzy image search (running DK6-Beta3):

- how to get a progess bar when running a fuzzy image search. Should I
submit a bug or a wish list? can you send me the link to do so?

- why result is limited to the album where the image is located? I have
hundred of album selected, rebuilt finger print and restriction set to
none in duplicates tab

thanks

frederic