[digiKam-users] add a nas collection

advisorgee advisorgee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 22:23:17 GMT 2019

I know this is a really old thread, but I was having the same issue, and my
search found this thread. I did figure out the solution for this; so thought
i'd post it here in case someone else has the issue.

In OSX, the mounted volumes can be found in /Volumes; however /Volumes is a
hidden directory and doesn't show up in the browse dialog box by default. If
you right click in the empty space there is an option to show hidden files.
Select that, and then you can browse to your mount point.