[digiKam-users] Export full-sized embedded preview from RAW+JPG

Ian Young ian at iangreenleaf.com
Mon Jan 7 20:52:21 GMT 2019

Thanks Gilles and Andrey! The BQM workflow does the trick. It's not my ideal workflow, but it's good enough to get me what I need at the moment. Oddly, the JPG generated by that is a waaaay larger file size than the JPGs of the same dimensions extracted via other means. On the test file I tried it came out to 5.7MB, compared to 1.6-1.7MB for files from the Flickr export plugin or using another tool. I don't know what would account for that great a difference.