[digiKam-users] similarity search

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:26:49 GMT 2019

last update

now I see 5 database (in fact I wasn't looking at the right folder:-[
but a place were it has been initialy installed before I moved it to
another disk, the bad news is that I didn't backup the correct db files,
so no revert possible for me))

  * digikam4.db
  * lythumbs.db
  * recognition.db
  * similarity.db
  * thumbnails-digikam.db

so forget point 2 from my mail, the 2 others are still valid (progress
and original folder result)

regards

frederic