[digiKam-users] Suggestion : export to folder button (windows explorer)

nonobio nonobio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:39:45 GMT 2019

Hi,

I just updated Digikam Windows to 6.0.0 : first : thank your very much for
this new version :)

Second : sorry : i didn't be notified for your reply since my first post and
didn't see them :(

So i'm facing the same issue : i can't choose to export, copy or move a
selection to a local folder.

The best workaround for me is to first open folder in windows explorer, then
use right clic to drag and drop items selected in digikam to folder opened :
i choose "move here".

It works but i have to open the good folder into explorer first. I would
prefer an action in digikam to export to local folder (with the ability to
choose "copy" or "move").
*Do you think you could add this function ?*

Another little issue about move task : if i use the "cut" button in digikam,
then "paste" in windows folder : items or copied but source isn't deleted
(it's a copy, not a move).
*Is it a bug ?*

Thanks