[digiKam-users] Refresh not working

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:00:32 GMT 2019

Maybe there's a misunderstanding: Gilles updated the nightly builds (for
the upcoming 6.1.0), not the stable ones. Releases can't be changed
after the fact, the release number would have to be increased. Just for
testing (aka with database backup) you can use nightly builds. Obviously
it sucks that the stable appimages don't work on tumbleweed, but that's
likely not important enough to do a full new bug-fix release (6.0.1).