[digiKam-users] Save as new version option works, but old version invisible?

Ed Trumbull trumbull.et at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:02:08 GMT 2019

When I attempt to save a new version of an edited picture using digikam
6.0.0, the save as new version function does correctly create a new
xxx_v1.jpg version, and keeps the original photo. But the default album
display no longer shows the old version, it just shows the newer version. I
often like to have the original and new available so I can compare them on
the light table.

Is there an option setting that I need to change so that I display both old
and new versions?