[digiKam-users] Refresh not working

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri Feb 22 13:30:25 GMT 2019

I have now started digikam again with a completely new set of databases
and believe it or not the error still exists.

digikam.database: Folder does not exist or is not readable:
"/home/stuart/Work/Graphics11/Pentax-K-70/2019/02"

now I have no idea how to resolve this error. How can digikam come up
with this folder name which does not exists anywhere in my hard drive?
The correct part of the path contains Graphics1 which exists and the
contents display just fine.

Stuart