[digiKam-users] DK 6.0.0 Beta tag still in splash screen for OSX and Windows

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:36:32 GMT 2019

Hello Gilles,I do not use Mac but I have a Windows machine.What are the criteria for the Windows version of digiKam to get out of 'beta' stage?I do import with sorting by folders, rename, group/ungroup, commenting, tagging, flagging, etc., geotagging, moving/removing, etc. everything works.'Open with' does not work but you are aware of that.Video playback lags but you are aware of that as well.Thanks,AndreySent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2019-02-18  2:45 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] DK 6.0.0 Beta tag still in splash screen for OSX and Windows Hi,Yes, the tag beta still show in spalshscreen since a while.Depending of the stability under Windows and MacOS for the new 6.0.0 stable release, this can be changed of course for the next 6.1.0.So the subject still open in this room, depending of the users feedback. Please comment on this thread.BestGilles CaulierLe lun. 18 févr. 2019 à 00:25, Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> a écrit :I think Windows version has always been 'beta'...Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Rob Dueckman <duke at dukey.org> Date: 2019-02-17  4:19 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: [digiKam-users] DK 6.0.0 Beta tag still in splash screen for OSX and Windows Hi.I just installed the "release" of digikam 6 on my MBPro and Windows 10 based machines, and the splash screen still has "beta" on it.   Was this simply a case of not updating the graphic?