[digiKam-users] Lightroom XMP import

johnd126 jdew at greyfence.com
Thu Feb 14 02:32:17 GMT 2019

I'm also interested in having digiKam read my Lightroom sidecar files.

I've downloaded the new 6.0 image and it appears to be working for me.

Is it somehow possible to show all the images in the sub folders when
clicking on the root?  For instance, I have monthly folders with individual
day folders beneath and would like to see the whole months images when
clicking on the month.  This is something else in Lightroom that I find very
handy.

Thanks for fixing the Google Maps integration!  (I actually paid for the
last LR upgrade just so I could get the fix for that too.)