[digiKam-users] digikam mariadb configuration fail

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Sat Feb 9 20:57:38 GMT 2019

Hi
Today, I installed  digikam on another computer. Sqlite works but not
Mariadb.
Mariadb database/permissions/user  is ok, connection works normally from
digikam.
I could not create schema with db migration from sqlite to mysql or/and
with "mysql server" configuration, it doesn't work.
I got message "the database is not valid. The "DBVersion" setting
doesn't exist. The current database schema version cannot be verified.
Try to start with an empty database"
Other strange point, I configured "local collection" on HD but then, it
is considered as "removable media".
digikam-git r41540
--
Maderios