[digiKam-users] digikam git version , strange 'Tags' tag

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Fri Feb 8 12:59:36 GMT 2019

On 2/7/19 10:37 PM, leoutation at gmx.fr wrote:
> I don't know if it's safely possible to edit metadata in mariadb
> database  with a tool. Then, with Digikam, i could update from database
> to .xmp images metadata.
I find digikam solution to update .xmp: sync from database to metadata.
After that, I launched "scan for new item", it took about 30 minutes
then displayed "no active" process. This message is wrong because
digikam processes were active in the background (hard drive an cpu)
during more than an hour an half after the "official" end.
--
Maderios