[digiKam-users] digikam git version , strange 'Tags' tag

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Tue Feb 5 21:07:24 GMT 2019

On 2/5/19 8:03 PM, Maik Qualmann wrote:
> It is not possible to assign the root tag to an image. Sure that the word
> "tags" does not exist again in the tag tree? Otherwise, the database could
> probably be corrupted.

I don't have word "tags" or "Tags" in my tags.
Otherwise, I checked my mariadbdb:
mysqlcheck --all-databases -u root -p -c
mysqlcheck --all-databases -u root -p -a
All is "OK",  I didn't find any corruption
Then
mysqlcheck -A --auto-repair -f -o -u root -p
All is OK, I restart Mariadb.
"Tags" word is still displayed in 6 thumbnails
My (unsatisfying) solution: copying and renaming the 6 affected files
then deleting original. I should like to understand what happened with
these six  files...

--
Maderios