[digiKam-users] either face recognition screen is buggy or I still don't understand it - at least I can say that more convenient bulk change of face tags (no auto refresh / set faces via context menu) is neccessary #V5.9.0 Windows Feb 27 2018

J Albrecht heviiguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:52:07 GMT 2019

Have you no shame?

I cringe every time that I read about Facial Recognition software. You developers are like a bunch of giddy Manhattan Project nerds, gleefully and obliviously participating in the acceleration of our collective doom. You people are contributing to the development of scary, scary stuff. You’re not alone; Consider yourself members of a club which includes Custer Bomb Designers and Genome Modifiers. Like you, they see absolutely nothing wrong with what they’re doing because after all, they’re only building and promoting innocuous technology which will benefit “us”. Yeah, right. Tell that to the Uyghers…   …and to your children.