[digiKam-users] either face recognition screen is buggy or I still don't understand it - at least I can say that more convenient bulk change of face tags (no auto refresh / set faces via context menu) is neccessary #V5.9.0 Windows Feb 27 2018

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 00:31:49 GMT 2019

As the one who opened some of these bug reports, I wholeheartedly agree with
your post.

I hope that the face tagging process keeps improving, as I think the current
usability is not the best for the final user.

I'll be glad to do some testing on my own if necessary as features are
implemented. I wish I had enough skills to work on the code myself, but I am
afraid of breaking something at this point.

PS: Are some of these issues something that could be addressed using
plugins?