[digiKam-users] digiKam 7.0.0-beta1 is released

Milind Joshi mmjoshi at iitbombay.org
Sat Dec 28 06:05:30 GMT 2019

Thanks Giles and Stephen for pointing me to the portable version.

Does that mean that I extract the contents of the temp folder in the
archive digiKam-7.0.0-beta1-20191227T151506-Win64.tar.xz to my USB drive
and during set up point it to my digiKam data folder from the 6.2
installation? How do I migrate other settings from the 6.2 version to
the 7.0.0 version?

Stephen, do I still need your batch file?

mj