[digiKam-users] Cameraname in filename - is this possible?

Fabian Frank fabianfrank at greenmail.cc
Fri Dec 20 08:33:00 GMT 2019

Ah, now I see...
So this is it for me in this case. Things have to be quick.
Import and than rename is not an option - very sad.
I had the strong hope to get rid of my not open source import tool
(which has VERY sophisticated downloading, renaming and folder options).
But of course I will stick with DigiKam for all other stuff!

Hope that some time there will be some quicker way to deal with
downloading/renaming.

Best and happy xmas to all of you.
Fabian

--