[digiKam-users] DLNA export omits some pictures?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 05:36:02 GMT 2019

Hi,

DLNA export use Platinium framework API to export contents to DLNA device.

https://github.com/plutinosoft/Platinum

This framework is also used in Kody media player.

Typically, it follow the standard. The rest is delegate to the device which
display contents. So i suspect a bug to the device firmware.

Best

Gilles Caulier