[digiKam-users] Moving the albumRoots on NAS???

Uwe Haider uwe.haider at gmx.net
Wed Dec 4 20:14:17 GMT 2019

Hi,

I got my album roots on an NAS with a networkshareid and an MySQLDB on
the NAS. The Raid1 - HDDs of the NAS got filled up with photos and I
made a new volume (volume2 on new hhds) on my NAS. Then copied all
albums to volume2 and changed the mountpoint on the client in fstab. So
the copied albums in volume2 are mounted the same path on the client. dk
shows all previews but no the photos. I assume I got to change the
networkshares....

At this point I can go still back to the old configuration (nothing
deleted on the NAS so far).

So please tell me:
How to move the whole collection to the new hhds/volume2 on my NAS?
It's about 4 TB of photos and the database....

This is my configuration:

digikam 6.3.0
KDE Frameworks 5.60.0
Qt 5.12.3 (kompiliert gegen 5.12.3)
Das xcb Fenstersystem
QNAP TS431
MariaDB 5.5.57

I can use ssh, phpmyadmin, QNAP Control panel...

Thanks for any advice....

--
Uwe Haider
uwe.haider at gmx.net