[digiKam-users] FreeBSD version

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Sun Aug 25 19:01:32 BST 2019

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 19:35:45 +0200
Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Not at all, we don't maintain *BSD* package. Contact freshport
> maintainers :
>
> https://www.freshports.org

I did a quick look, and there's supposed to be:

https://digikam.org/download/dependencies/

but it returns: 404 Not Found
The requested URL /download/dependencies/ was not found on this
server.
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at www.digikam.org Port 443

Is there some other page with the self-compiles instructions?

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS