[digiKam-users] Digikam .xcf saga

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 11:53:00 BST 2019

Hi all,

I make a test today under Mageia7.1.

digiKam 6.3.0
Kimageformat 5.57
XCF multilayer generated with gimp 2.10.10

==> it work as expected : thumbnail and image editor use the 1st layer.

https://imgur.com/gWVKYIV

Note : under Dolphin file manager it render whole layer as flat image, but
if thumbnail size is upper 128, the thumbnail is not generated.

https://imgur.com/AH43eNl

Gilles