[digiKam-users] Running digikam on separate databases and differents settings

Fnx td_safemail-linux at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 16 00:25:54 BST 2019

Hello,

I have two distinct batches of photographes (one for work stuff and one for family memories).
Theses two batchs are stored on separates directories.

Is it possible to run*digikam*  alternatively /(and separately)/ on each of
these batch ?

This would require (as far I understand) :
     2 config files
     2 separates databases

I remember, it used to be something like an :
      digikam --database =  files /option

 ??but i cannot find any documentation on the subject.

Regards,