[digiKam-users] Map view

Rob Dueckman duke at dukey.org
Wed Aug 14 01:22:45 BST 2019

Personally, I find the map search interface clunky.
While its true that you can scroll the map when in select mode, you end
up starting a selection as soon as you release the mouse button.
Rob

It would be much more intuitive if you could drag the mouse to move the
map, and CTRL-drag to highlight the area.  On Tue, 2019-08-13 at 23:27