[digiKam-users] Search issues

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:55:45 BST 2019

Tested in Digikam 6.2.0 (from OpenSUSE repos and AppImage)

Just as you can see in video (https://fromsmash.com/fMDYGGuBbk-c0), if I go
to "Search" tab, even without nothing written to search, appears thumbnails
of results. That should not be, IMHO, the behaviour when I'm not writing
nothing at all. That's a madness with hundreds of images and even with
"Begin search automatically" disabled!!!

Anyway, there is one more strange behaviour. After ten or more seconds, when
the "ghost" search ends, if I move mouse pointer over thumbnails, strange
things occurs (see attached video to know what I'm talking about).

Thank you