[digiKam-users] Digikam stuck in splash screen

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:11:40 BST 2019

After a second look, editor plugins are found.  Presumably you have
disabled all.  Of course DigiKam should start anyway.  I fix it tonight.
You have to enable an editor plugin again in the config file.
The Windows version has no problem if all editor plugins are disabled.
Continue until tonight...

Maik