[digiKam-users] DK v6.1 question/keyboard

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Apr 18 21:29:33 BST 2019

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 21:31:29 +0200
Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Due to the problems with the use of the Windows key (Meta) under
> Windows 10, we had to banish them now.
> Right sidebar now with Ctrl + Alt + right and Left sidebar is Ctrl
> + Alt + left.

Sorry but that doesn't work on my system.

I use linux (xfce to be exact) and Ctrl + Alt + right / Ctrl + Alt +
left are used by the system to switch from desktop 1 to desktop 2 ....

Is there a way of changing that assignment through the Settings >
Configure shortcuts? I searched for panels and do not see anything
about panel.

Thanks

Syv

--