[digiKam-users] Fwd: Re: HELP: Cannot select by picks or colors, either in filters (right column) or in select by labels (left column)

James Orr jorr1948 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 6 18:41:39 BST 2019

I just installed DK 6.1.0 git Build April 3, 2019

The issues with PICK and COLOR labels continue. It appears to me to
resemble a database-App interface issue, where the database does not get
populated when one presses APPLY. I have examined the SQLite database
with DB Browser and have not found the table that appears to be
relevant; I wonder if it is missing. Guidance here would be useful. Even
if other users cannot replicate my issue, I cannot replicate their
success, and I truly wish for success.

James M. Orr 2705 E Sussex Way Fresno, CA 93726